Canberra Classic Chinese Medicine Centre is centrally located in the Canberra Specialist Centre at 161 Strickland Crescent, Deakin. Canberra Classic Chinese Medicine Centre provides a wide range of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) treatments, including Chinese acupuncture, cupping, Chinese herbal medicine, Gua Sha, moxibustion (moxa) and Tui na (Chinese medicine massage).
Founders Dr. Linda (Shuyun) Liang and Dr Ricky Qi Li – the healing forces behind Canberra Classic Chinese Medicine Centre – are both highly-qualified and experienced Chinese medicine practitioners. Whether you’re feeling stressed, fatigued or physically unwell, the caring team at Canberra Classic Chinese Medicine Centre may be able to help you.
- Our Chinese medicine practitioners are registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
- We have a HICAPS terminal to ensure the prompt processing of claims and payments for patients with private health insurance.
- We uphold the highest standards of hygiene and infection control – only sterile, disposable needles, bedsheets and pillowcases are used.
- We provide a truly end-to-end service – providing Chinese acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine and Chinese medicine massage in Canberra.
- We’re properly insured (professional indemnity insurance).
Traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) treatments, such as Chinese herbal medicine and Chinese acupuncture, may provide patients with relief from a number of general health symptoms, including pain, stress, fatigue and nausea.
Benefits that may materialise from regular traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) treatment include:-
- Relief from musculoskeletal pain (acute and chronic).
- Management of pain, fatigue, and nausea related to many chronic diseases and/or some autoimmune disorders.
- Improved sleep, mood, libido, and energy.
- Temporary respiratory relief from common colds, allergies, and hay fever.
- Improved blood sugar and blood pressure levels (dependent on diet changes too).
- Temporary relief from upset stomach and flatulence (dependent on diet changes too).
- Post-production recovery management.
- Reduced stress whilst undertaking conventional IVF treatment (acupuncture is recommended as an adjunct treatment by some IVF health professionals).
- Relief from pregnancy-related musculoskeletal pain, nausea, and vomiting.
- Weight reduction (achievable in tandem with a healthy diet and regular exercise).
- Clearer skin and urine.
- Temporary relief of nausea and/or vomiting caused by chemotherapy.
We accept health covers such as
We have EFTPOS, Credit Card, and HICAPS terminal to ensure the prompt processing of claims and payments for all private health funds rebate, including BUPA, Medibank Private, HCF, AHM, etc.